View single post by Rachel EVP Voices
 Posted: Feb 8th, 2013 06:23 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Rachel EVP Voices

ReshRick wrote:
Rachel EVP Voices wrote:

Wow!
I am hearing 2 different frequencies underneath you, Rachel. At the beginning I can hear a high toned "electronic squeal" type voice, saying something I cannot make out. At 1.08 - 1.09 seconds, right behind you, I hear the beginning syllable of the voice Ron mentions. However, I hear the second voice start when you say the "Col..." of "College", giving it an extra syllable or two

So I am hearing that last voice (like a radio voice) say something similar to "Indubitably" (or something of that nature). :wink:

I did not hear a "whisper" - both voices sounded pretty lively!
Be well!
Rick

PS
I had the enjoyable fortune to go through your entire website - Excellent Work! :thumbup:

Hi Rick

Thanks very much for your kind words about the site, it took many hours of frustration to get it all to work as I wanted and feedback is alway appreciated, especially when it's positive! :biggrin:

I must say, you have excellent hearing! I can't quite seem to hear all that you and Ron do but I'm not the best at interpreting recordings. I think that's why they usually speak clearly, otherwise they know they'll not be understood.

The recording was done in a strictly controlled environment and there are effects on this recording that I've not heard before. Would you be interested in having a listen to a few more?

The more ears the better!

Best wishes, Rachel