View single post by Gizmo
 Posted: Jan 24th, 2013 05:31 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Gizmo

LOL.  No, Rachel, I didn't mean you don't believe in ghosts! LOL I meant ME.  I used to be a kind of thick-headed type who didn't believe it if I couldn't see it.  I'm not too proud of that. 

As for spirits causing sickness or physical injury, there is some tie to high EMF readings and physical feelings of nausea or panic. (The Fear Cage phenomenon)

I'm not sure if high EMFs are  causative, or the presence of high EMFs signal the presence of spirits, which cause the physical reactions.

But the injuries...  CDS has some really gruesome pics of what one entity did to his arm.  Yeah, they can hurt you.  I think, when a person is pushed, scratched, or bitten it's a sign that their bodies can be harmed by contact.

We both are moderators on another forum.  We have had quite a few folks reporting injuries.  Typical (and one I'm quite interested in) is the burning scratch.  Often, it is 3 scratches.  Often, it is accompanied by a sound like a growl or a deep laugh- like sound.  Typically, it suddenly burns like heck, then the scratches appear.  Sometimes, they don't heal very fast or well.

I call these the "scratchy-growly" beings.  (not catchy.  I know)  But they don't appear to be human.  They don't appear to be friendly.  (duh) And they seem to associate with very negative situations.

Oh! And my friend who was having her sleep ruined?  She switched sides of the bed with her unbelieving husband.  She was the one who before was getting no sleep.  After switching sides, he was fighting off and on all night IN his sleep and telling whatever to get away.  So, he then had broken sleep.

And the thing is, she and her sister and daughter are sensitives.  As you know, if this is the case, you feel and sense stuff anyway.  She is regularly approached and contacted by dead people, it seems.  She doesn't 'see' them; she senses them.  Her sister 'sees' them.  They are both natural mediums, it appears.

I'm with you on questioning and probing for natural explanations for these things, though.  It's imperative that people don't accept every little bump in the night as some ghost. 

I love looking for pattern in multiple experiences, and using this to build a kind of 'sense' for what happens and what tends to be imagination.

Last edited on Jan 24th, 2013 05:40 PM by Gizmo