View single post by reguiley
 Posted: May 30th, 2007 05:40 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
reguiley

Hi everyone,

I’m pleased to join this forum. My purpose is to keep up with ideas and research going on, and to find ways to increase my own experimentation. I work fulltime in the paranormal as an author, and that’s how I got acquainted with EVP/ITC in the late 1980s, in conjunction with research for a book. I read Raudive, Bender, Bayless, Rogo, Meek, etc. and various papers and other materials in the parapsychology literature. I started experimenting with EVP in my home and then later in investigations of haunted places.

In the early 1990s, my friend Juliet Hollister introduce me to Mark Macy’s work and some of the international ITC research. I also became acquainted with Monty Keen in England, and followed the Scole developments (wish I’d gotten to observe first-hand)... Later I moved to the Annapolis area where I met and became friends with Sarah Estep. We did a few informal sessions with her reel to reel setup.

In the late 1990s I increased my involvement in the paranormal investigations community, doing more EVP... got acquainted with Mark... and met numerous researchers and mediums working in EVP/ITC, survival and ADC.

In 2006 I joined the AA-EVP and attended their conference in Atlanta. I’ve been to a lot of conferences, but I can honestly say that this was one of the best I have ever attended. The presentations were all superb.

Most recently – and this is what brings me to itcbridge.com and other such forums – I became interested in Frank’s box (and also Spiricom). I heard about the box via Chris Moon’s use of it, and finally got to see three of them in operation, and also do a little work with two of them, at a Darkness/TAPS haunted event at The Stanley Hotel in Colorado in March. The other two boxes were owned by Randy Schneider and Bill Murphy. I saw three demonstrations done by Chris, two in large group, open mike settings, and one in a smaller environment in one of the hotel’s haunted rooms. I had opportunities on several occasions to do some sessions in small groups with Randy and Bill; one session included Mark Macy. There was a lot of controversy over the box – many people in the ghost field were not familiar with it. I wrote a couple of articles about this, and, through Randy, was able to do an email interview with Frank.  I am interested in the box and similar tools for ITC, less so for paranormal investigations.

I participate in various projects as they come along, mostly with people and groups in the Mid-Atlantic area. A lot of what I do/see/find works its way into some of my books and articles. There are a lot of other fields in the paranormal that I’m involved in, too, and they all keep me pretty busy, so my levels of participation in any one area fluctuate. http://www.visionaryliving.com.

Thanks, and I appreciate the opportunity to get acquainted with people here in this forum.

Rosemary Ellen Guiley

Last edited on May 30th, 2007 07:05 AM by reguiley