View single post by dkenda
 Posted: Jan 10th, 2013 05:10 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
dkenda

darrensweet wrote:
Hi guys, would like to hear others opinions, on what you think through your own experiences or not, on how everything works ie what is the bigger picture of what we are, spirit worlds and realms, reincarnation, science etc. basically whats going on, in your opinions.Thanks Darren.

Hi Darren,

I've asked those same questions many times, offering Spirit a teaching vehicle in the form of various recording devices. Am in process of beta-testing a ghost-speak app, Ghost Radar Legacy- have noticed some obvious consistency in terminology. They refer to themselves as "vapor folks" "electric sail or sale" A "graph" or "diagram" refers to form on the physical plane and beyond -there are the repeated references to love as well as pointed allusion to near-future happenings.

Of late the following terms repeat over and over- "William" "James" "Germany" "England" "poetry" "religion" "love" "spirit"
Yesterday the following emerged- (Spacing is determined respective to the exact time words occur)

I'm nursing an upper-respiratory condition..."Weak love" I believe refers to my inability to function as an energy supplement

Attached Image (viewed 311 times):

William James communication (web).jpg

Last edited on Jan 10th, 2013 05:35 AM by dkenda