View single post by Brian Jones
 Posted: Jan 4th, 2013 09:43 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Brian Jones

To kgs .... first I'll address your question about my ' instrumental approach ' .. meaning, the instrument or apparatus I use to facilitate the ' voices ' coming through.. I just scrolled back up to see where I'd specifically mentioned ' instrumental approach ' ... it looks like I was referring to my very latest creation specifically... as far as this device goes... I am literally quite pleased and excited about it... I just built the rough version of it less than a week ago, and it is not yet completed, but in using the Spiricom audio I've modified through it, I have finally crossed a line I've been fighting for since 1999 or maybe even slightly before.

I am not going to be publishing what I've put together for awhile... I've spent thousands of hours of my life building experimental equipment and conducting countless experiments to get to the basic point of being confident that I can facilitate these messages to come through clearer for myself anyway.. it does appear just from offering this one sample at the beginning of this topic thread that these messages are not yet coming through where everyone can hear them.. in fact if you read Steve's posting, you can see that some people cannot even make any of this out... though with this particular sample, the collective feedback I've received indicates that most people can.

About your posting kgs... I am mighty impressed with your passion, vigor,and drive to clarify what you are analyzing.. not that many people seem to be so driven... I wasn't planning on posting here again for awhile, but I felt compelled to address your question and offer you some praise for your passionate commentary and thorough approach that you've described... If you would like to at some point, please contact me through email.. you could find me through my website at  http://www.audiomedium.com/ this website has been on hold for a long time now.. in the next few weeks or months.. I might just be getting in there and building it back up.. not sure, I need to take care of some issues in my life I've neglected hard for a long time to give more priority to the struggle of the ITC experimentation which led me to the December's achievement.

I would like to say now that I probably will not be back here for awhile, other than to follow through on my promise of posting some info. regarding the audio file of Amigo the dog... which I will do on Sunday Jan.13, 2013.. this will be posted in the topic column I started last night for this purpose ! Take care everyone ...
Brian

Last edited on Jan 4th, 2013 09:48 AM by Brian Jones