View single post by Brian Jones
 Posted: Jan 3rd, 2013 07:20 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Brian Jones

Hi everybody,I see a couple people made notes of what and where they heard things of the audio sample at the top of this page... I see a couple people have made notes of what and where they heard embedded phrases/words in this file... that is a constant with most files it seems... I have a way of looking at that phenomenon...I have had a clear number one goal for myself since right around early 1999, and that has been to do whatever I can to create a system/method ?? where the voices come through louder and clearer.

I am confident that I did this to at least some degree after the first few years of literally usually pushing myself 30-70 weeks most often during this period of very experimental and creative work. What I found out above all else.. people hear things quite differently.. I could probably offer a few intelligent comments of my impressions of what this may mean, but I don't really want to write any books here... this will probably be a long enough posting before I'm done hear.. Let me use this audio sample to illustrate something I've been trying to point out for about eleven years..... take a listen to this if you will :

OOPS ... I guess I'll have to start a new topic to add a link... I'll go do that now