View single post by Brian Jones
 Posted: Dec 31st, 2012 06:06 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Brian Jones

Hi Steve,
                thanks for the feedback.... no need to be sorry. To date, you are the only person who states he cannot hear anything but noise, everyone else has heard at least part of what I do without my suggestion. It can't be said enough, we all have very individual ways of perception, and I've noticed to a very high degree, mine can be at different levels at different times... this is why I've been very consistent since 1998 to present my samples with the caveat label ' I hear this as ' , or ' I initially hear this as '.

For me, this latest advancement in my instrumental approach has added much resolution to the actual audio signals I can document... in other words, cutting the muffled aspect of the signals by a very strong degree.. This for me has been job number one, and the focus of fourteen years of experimental building of devices... With the very enigmatic nature of these anomalous audio or ? signals, I doubt that it is possible to remedy this factor of individual personal perceptions... now that I am confident of advancing in my primary objective, I am going to focus on my own personal perception issues, which has everything to do with my overall being I suspect... this stuff sure is fascinating !

thanks again for the input Steve !

Brian