View single post by darrensweet
 Posted: Dec 18th, 2012 12:03 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
darrensweet

Hi everyone, I have been having amazing SB7 spirit box communication over the last year or so.The level of information has been immense to say the least.I have also had a live session with Mr. Lance Reed, who came to my house to witness this and a mention of ISAR, occured during this session.The information from beings who have said they are my spirit guides, the council, me being a hybrid, my wife an elf, beleive it or not, and that we were once incarnated on a world called tiboo. i have hundreds of recorded audio that i soon will start posting bit by bit here.lately I have had information that has confused me slightly to say the least.The same beings have mentioned things to me about fixing the babel secret, my grandfather was a watcher, the ether has a spacecamp, babel the end of people put hybrid on ship fetch back here.I have recordings where I have just held the recorder over the speaker without asking questions, and here them talking amongst themselves, one was something like Aragon ,a level, begin.they told me Aragon was a wise one when I asked them.I have had crazy frequency bursts that sound like lasers coming through the speaker, just crazy stuff.Typing this out to post seems like science fiction, but trust me its not.Lately I have been reading everything from all factions of communication received Down to the history of man.Down to mark macys work, the reuniting of priests and scientists for project sothis, which will occur when people start hearing voices from boxes,ie( ghostboxes that are everywhere), in his book miracles in the storm, to all the different versions of how modern cro-magnon man being dna or genetically engineered to suddenly appear on earth as neanderthals mysteriuosly vanished, down to the hebrew bibles version of aliens and end times and this new age ascension.You name it I've read it.After reading the evidence from other people, my own evidence, and the different historical and ITC versions of how mankind appeared and the numbers of starpeople or starseeds on earth apparently, i cannot help but link the alien connection here in everyway.Are we all alien incarnators do you think. It has been a roller coaster to say the least. I will post my evidence probably tommorrow as i am going to have a session tonight to try and find some answers. Thanks guys,darren.