View single post by urkel23
 Posted: Nov 20th, 2012 06:01 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
urkel23

Jan, the tuning is basic triangle waveform....nothing complicated here. As for the words being pieced together from random stations, i have to disagree. I've always built my research on a platform of ridiculously fast sweeping adjustable radios.

With that said, my focus is not on finding random radio words and making a sense pattern to trick myself. What i listen for is the words to be populated from the raw audio noise made while running and not radio words.

I primarily use FM, because the communication is more obvious when spoken being most of FM is music based.

I think sounds act as carrier waves for spirit voices.....well, maybe? Not really sure how it works, you'd have to ask the originator Frank Sumption on the exact explanation of how his stuff works.

Been doing this for 6 years and seem to get good enough results to continue, that's fine with me. I'm not making money or trying to sway people into a cult, just trying to get people to try and see what they get.

Manual radio sweep works and so does EVPmaker for the computer. A radio i'm sure you have and evpmaker is free to download and try, can't hurt to see for yourself.

-Steve H.