View single post by Jan
 Posted: Nov 20th, 2012 09:21 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jan

So how do these devices work for spirit communication? I've seen them talked about and used frequently elsewhere on the internet.

It looks to me that the radio is tuned by applying a ramp waveform to the varicap tuning diodes. (I'm assuming there is not a small motor opening and closing the vanes of a variable tuning capacitor, although I guess that is an option on older radios.)

If on the FM band, the tuning-voltage ramp sweeps the radio from 88 to 108 MHz and reverses direction from 108 back to 88 MHz. Alternatively the ramp waveform rapidly resets the tuning to 88 MHz and tunes again up to 108 MHz. Is this broadly correct?

The sounds come from the speaker as the radio tunes through the stations in sequence. What you hear is just what is being said at the time that particular station becomes briefly audible.

Is this not just generating random words and syllables? Nothing is specifically selecting appropriate sounds to make meaning, since the stations are being selected in sequence. What is heard is what is being transmitted at that instant by that station.

If discarnate entities are unable to make their own sounds, wouldn't they want a way of selecting words?

If a listener can interpret these sounds as generated by theses devices, is that not just the mind forcing random stuff into a meaningful pattern when none exists?

These are obviously popular and maybe there's something here I'm missing. Nevertheless, I think using technology to create a 'bridge' is worth perusing.

Jan

Last edited on Nov 20th, 2012 09:26 AM by Jan