View single post by steve
 Posted: Sep 29th, 2012 06:38 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
steve

Hi im using a Canon 16mp Powershot camera A810 HD, normal mode but with flash.. not tried it in night vision..
I normally use a Casio Exilim 14mp camera but i broke it, and waiting for a new one to arrive,which i got on ebay for £50,the flash on the Casio is faster than the one on the Canon.

NEw Videos are up on my youtube link.. Went to a Cemetery today and took loads of pictures, did'nt see any Orbs but got nice shots of the tombstones there i used my Samsung mobile phone camera there as i did not wat to carry to much around with me, i hope to go again later today around 12ish mid day depending on weather.

The Video is in 3 parts, the 1st a video of me videoing myself in the Cemetery, Part 2 is of the photos i took.. Part 3 will be the EVPs when i have the done, in fact part 3 may come in 2-3 parts alone..lol

So keep any eye open on my Youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SouthWestGhostsUK?feature=mhee

I am 1/4 of the way trough the £VPS as i di 4 sessions as i kepted hitting the stop button y mistake, lucky i di coz in total i think the EVPs are around 1 hour long, but im just going to do like i normaly do is putt just the EVPs off that i can hear.

Steve