View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Sep 8th, 2012 06:40 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

Hope it's okay to post an upload here Vicki :-)

This is the recording where I get some of that LOUD screeching sound, kinda like screaming...but sounds the same as Joshua's file.

I used to think (first few times) that these "sounds" and reaction (recorder timer starting and stopping) were from some entity that was misbehaving...until I noticed that my recorder microphone setting was mid way...and not set on FULL Bars were I normally set the recorder at.

**When you change the batteries I think it jumps down to lower setting microphone by default...

You notice me saying "get out"...I was telling this assumed "bad spirit" to GET OUT...and if you listen closely you will her a few EVP's also say "get out" and a few other words..........

***BE REALLY CAREFUL*** when you listen to THIS FILE because it gets LOUD***

I would suggest turning down volume half way till you see where the loud parts are. The EVP's are of lower volume of course (saying-get out) *Female-Voices*

Original file with original volume levels when recorded a little over a year ago.

Attachment: ORIGINAL-Louder Volume Upload To Pc-GET OUT-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 781 times)