View single post by steve
 Posted: Aug 29th, 2012 03:13 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
steve

Hi. not sure if this is the right place to put this here, so please forgive me if it is the wrong forum section and have it moved to the right location.??

Ok im wont go into my life details as it take months or even years.:bored:

At this time of my life im going through a lot of problems, as from my health i be surprised if i live much longer with all the stress and Depression in suffering.

At this time im going through a Divorce issue, and not only that ive just been given a court order of possession to leave my rented accommodation by 5th of September 2012 next month, so i having to goto the local Council to see what they can do, more likely i end up in Bed and breakfast, or on the streets of London,as my family can not help out in putting me up in there homes as they don't have the room.??

So if i was to try and contact my farther who died last November 2011 on a EVP session, i wounder if he would be able to tell me what my future lies.???

Will i be helped out with a new home, will all my stress and depression soon go away,and my health get better ? , will my divorce get sorted out soon.??? With all this going on in my life i am surprised i have not done anything STUPID to myself as ending it all yet to end all my pain and misery..

Im on Anti Depressant tablets but they dont work and im now to come off them via doctors orders. Hope to see doctor again next week,i hope.

So again if i contact the spirit world would i get any truthful answers about my future life.? What do you think.??

Steve