View single post by dkenda
 Posted: Aug 22nd, 2012 05:29 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
dkenda

Hi Lance!

This is a hot topic right now- Am corresponding with a member of a skeptic organization out of California...she points out we really don't know WHO we're talking to at any given time.

I agreed (in my case at least), asserting whether the speaker is an ascended being, earthbound, OBE (time traveler?), nature spirit or ET -the voice is clearly audible and the message intelligent. (Given Spirit's propensity to change shape pursuant to a particular situation I can imagine it'd be difficult for a medium to prove otherwise)

Since adding video to the mix, I now SEE why the voices often sound layered...Spirit energy collects en masse in an environment (especially when there is commotion/recording going on) -can't tell where one ends and another begins. At times a singular personality will 'burst through' and usurp all the available energy.

(One of the reasons recording with a Ghost Box can be a challenge)

I'd like it to be concrete and comfortable but...:bored:

Kenda

Speaking of Ghost Boxing: Watched a piece on EVP enthusiasts yesterday while a BIG ENERGY storm front moved in- Great responses

The attached file made me chuckle!

Attachment: DW_A1157 (GB) Dumb spirits dead people (SITE x2).mp3 (Downloaded 1087 times)

Last edited on Aug 22nd, 2012 05:34 AM by dkenda