View single post by PSB7USER
 Posted: Aug 6th, 2012 02:05 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
PSB7USER

Hello everyone,
  I could have sworn that I joined this site awhile back- I guess not! So, I will re-introduce myself. There's not a whole lot to say about me. My name is Josh, and I live in central Indiana, North of Indianapolis. I am not a "paranormal investigator", and actually got into studying EVP and "paranormal" activity out of necessity. Long story short, I had a nasty car accident Feb. 21, 2000, in which I suffered some back problems, and horrific headaches thanks to banging my head against the windshield. It was not at all a high-speed crash, and I was wearing my seatbelt. A lady pulled in front of me, causing me to T-bone her at 35 mph. Somehow, I ended up blacking out for a few minutes, which in turn meant the paramedics had to take me to the hospital. It's been 12 years since the wreck, and prior to the wreck, I would have thought every single one of you was crazy; hearing voices and what-not. Well, then it started happening to me. At one point, I had to take the MMPI test to assess whether or not there was any brain damage. I was diagnosed with a traumatic brain injury, and live a pretty normal life. However...
After the wreck, aside from the back pain that is still present, I would get horrible headaches. With the headaches, I would swear I heard people talking, or saying my name. Numerous times, I would walk down the hall, or out of the bathroom, just to say, "Yeah, what did you need?" only to get a blank look. Thank God, I learned to record what I was hearing before I was sent to the looney bin. Needless to say, not only myself, but my entire family has had to re-think things after some of the responses that I would receive.
So much for a short intro, huh.

Anyhow, I'm glad to be here, and look forward to hopefully working with some of you:)

Josh