View single post by RandyJ
 Posted: Jun 17th, 2012 11:59 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
RandyJ

I found wind helpful I put my Tascam next to a tree so the wind won't over load the mic . And on those days in one cemetery we can hear them with our ears clear shouts . I also did find the natural sounds of night crickets help the voices stand out . We have tried radio sweep I'm not sold on that yet . Last night out Group President and founder disbanded us . She has become more religious and feels that the voices we hear are deceitful and dark and there hear to fool us . And also feels the field has become full of crap and thrill seekers . Now I agree with her on the thrill seekers and crap . And I can agree we don't know who we are talking to and I have my fair share of nasty evps and bad feelings from certain areas . But not all seem bad and a few were liberating . The members now are taking over and continuing the group . I be truthful hear doing evp work has given me faith . When my body gives out I don't die I move on . And being a man with Diabetes and having it for many years and its problems that came with it ( my eyes and nerves and so on ). I fear not anymore . And this last December my Grandmother crossed well my sister did only a few minites of recording about 20 . She did not clear the card on her recorder and only got that . Any way what I hear there is amazing . My sister and mother and the Chaplin were talking . But there the voices were with a strange music and telling her to come . That is what I needed to hear and also my sister . Grandma was passing not alone .