View single post by Domenic capaldi
 Posted: May 25th, 2012 01:25 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Domenic capaldi

I make no great claims regarding any files posted  I shall leave this to the experts.

At the moment there appears to be researchers who claim to have all the answers unfortunately if they took the time and trouble to investigate the history of psychical research they would realize there is one recurring pattern that comes up time and time again why this should be i do not know,but it has affected many of these researchers ( and groups ),yet  researchers and science wont even consider it which is unfortunate as it is an area that is crying out to be investigated and until we learn to accept it this research will not go much further.

My own work with Alison has taught us many things and yet we haven't even come close to scratching the surface, we know what lies ahead and we intend seeing it through no matter what it takes, as for our attackers we are aware of who you all are, and we shall never give in to your bullying..
Our work is not about Alison or I it is far too important for that. Someday we would like to release every communication we have received to date, and I am not speaking of just what has come through the portal.

It's not just Alison and I that have been the recipients of these messages, there are other people who will vouch for the information they have received.

We have so much to learn but we can only do it collectively and not as a fragmented group.
Best wishes
Domenic

Attachment: we have contact.wav (Downloaded 801 times)

Last edited on May 25th, 2012 03:25 PM by