View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Apr 11th, 2012 11:50 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hello all,

I feel that perhaps I should mention that I feel the tendency to discourage contacting family members, out of respect for their rights and privacy. I mean, this was over 30 years ago, and none of the people are alive in physical form to either defend or prove their abilities, and I don't think their families should have to.

Everyone finds the Spiricom story both fascinating and confusing. It is filled with lack of information and inconsistency. What I would ask is that people today see if there's something they themselves can learn from what we know about Spiricom, whether you're in total skepticism or believe in the theory.

I know this: it could have been handled much better, rest assured the mistakes made would never be allowed again. Also, concerning the theory of Meek's purpose for Spiricom setup, it is still a feasible application......I know because I've been working with radio for 7 years now. Are tones necessary? No. May tones help? We don't know.Take away the tones and what are you left with?

Radio.

Keith