View single post by Landmine
 Posted: Apr 1st, 2012 09:58 AM
Full Topic
Landmine

What comments are you calling degrading? I don't read anything degrading here. Must I agree with everything that is posted? Is that what you are asking me to do? I a critical thinker and an analyst as one should be in this field.

I question statements that are exatraordinary and ask for proof and I question what I hear. Perhaps you should warn people not to make extraordinary claims that they cannot back up and to use those claims to justify why they hear things that others cannot hear. This is EVP not mediumship clairavoyance. Anyone that understands clairavoyance knows that it is bieing misused here and because of that is likely pretense.

I have done a great deal of reading here and see the pattern that some use to makes themselves appear to be more than what they are. It is unaccepatble and disharmonious to those who are here with a serious interest in EVP-ITC. It is those people who are degrading the rest of us by trying to fool us with their so-called extraordinary powers. I find THAT degrading and disharmonious to those of us who are trying to promote a legitimate respect for the proof of afterlife.

Reprimand those who are here for the social network aspect, for the disrepect they show to the spirits who do try to communicate and to the good people here who are trying to make a difference.

Last edited on Apr 1st, 2012 11:05 AM by