View single post by psi_research
 Posted: May 9th, 2007 11:59 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
psi_research

Since I have been using Frank's Box, I must state it is probably one of the most effective instruments I currently use for to research voice phenomena. Although Frank will state there are various methods a person can use to obtain their results, such as manual sweep vs. automatic variable tuning, I can report that using auto variable has been working well for me.

I believe Frank's development ranks right up there with the other important ITC pioneers that have worked tirelessly to advance the field. We are getting some amazing responses from the Box, and although Frank mentions he didn't intend it to be a completely active two way device, I can't help but to ask the occasional question. This is especially when the communication recieved is specific to the stated intention or question. I also find it important to open a session with clearly stated intention, and will politely close each session.

Like EVP work, you develop an ear for hearing the voices. Some intuition is involved in my case, and ignoring broadcast messages so ethereal voices can be heard gets easier with continued use. I listen to Frank's recordings, and can hear the messages he does. I also believe when researching the paranormal, it is possible that the researcher becomes a part of the tuning circuit, perhaps psychically.  It is not a new concept that thought energy affects the physical world. The Princeton Univ. EGG project (Global Consciousness) graphically demonstrates that.

Is it possible that random tuning or manual sweep is simply providing the noise needed for the mind connection to manifest into thoughts from beyond that we can hear?  -Bill