View single post by psi_research
 Posted: May 8th, 2007 12:42 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
psi_research

Hello All,

I'm Bill Murphy, a producer of documentaries about  paranormal phenomena. Although I've been a consultant for networks and production companies in need of large scale editing solutions for the past 10 years, I also enjoy participating in investigations through several local groups. I now combine my profession with my desire to record the activities of those researching this field and present their findings. However, I am comfortable working in a research environment in an attempt to refine communication methods with those without detectable physical bodies. Not just ghost, energy beings as well. I participate in ITC experimentation, and I also am a proponent of Frank's Box, EEG measurement to correlate to psychic events in all their forms, and EVP recording.

See http://www.ghosttown.tv

Although this particular site is to gain exposure for a Louisiana documentary about a post-Katrina paranormal investigation, I am also responsible for covering the overnight investigations of some of the larger locations known in this community as being active with unexplained activity. These involve hundreds of people staying for several days and we record their experiences as they happen.