View single post by drrh
 Posted: Mar 4th, 2012 02:39 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
drrh

Kenda when my daughter was about 2 or 3 she had an imaginary friend she would talk to on her play phone.  I asked what her name was and Steph (my daughter) told me her name was Serica Donnic (I don't have any idea how to spell it).  Now where in the hell is a little kid going to come up with this?  LOL  At the time I didn't think much of it and told her she should name her daughter that if she ever had one.  Well she does not.  And after my Mom passed in 1999 Steph was at the house before I got home and she was making dinner and when I came in she told me she saw Mom-mom out of the corner of her eye walking in the hallway.  It freaks her out so I believe she has suppressed it to the point that she can't feel or hear anything anymore.   And my friend Gary, when he was dying I was standing beside his bed and he took my hand and reached it up as far as he could toward the ceiling.  I now know he saw my Mom and was trying to get me to reach to her. 

I feel bad for ones that are scared by this gift even if it is a nuisance sometimes!  And by the way Gary has talked to Debbie Caruso if you remember her from atrans.  He told me she was the one who taught him how to reach me!!!  And I thank her for that!! 

Debbie:biggrin: