View single post by drrh
 Posted: Jan 26th, 2012 11:59 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
drrh

Ray wrote: Here is a video of the complete investigation recording which contains the above pieces and much much more.
Remember that if requested, I would be more than happy to send the raw file
to you.
In this video I try and show that there was contact with the "others'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPKXv08B1yw

Thanks
Ray

This you tube one is loaded with stuff.   I just tell you some of what I  heard.  When the door squeaked I hear " Jesus Christ that's noisy", "I know where you are", "I'm speaking right now",  when you ask for a name " Jerry",  "I'm educated enough to do this",  "Get me out of here, there's nobody down there",  "woke up" , "I understand now", when you ask for a name again I hear "Carson Garfield" at 1:56, " who's down there: 2:03, when you ask what year it is I hear " we don't have time here" 2:18,  when you ask for a noise I hear "No I can't make a noise for you, I think that's stupid" 2:41, "he's everywhere" 2:40, "I can't make a noise like that" 2:53.  "There's a boy standing behind you" 3:01,  "No it's Jerry" 3:14. "see anyone", 3:19,  "Take me with you please" 4:05,  "I'm just not going to do that", "someone's coming" 5:13 , "Jerry" 5:28, "see anyone" 5:40, "I'm talking to you" 5:43, "Gary" 5:50, "Jerry" 6:42, "see anyone" (this sort of sounds like buzzing)  "No I can't stop' 7:37 when you ask them to stop the noise, "I' doing it" 8:23.

So much more stuff is overlapping in this clip.  It's a great one Ray!

Debbie:biggrin: