View single post by tone9
 Posted: Jan 8th, 2012 08:44 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
tone9

Hi everyone, My name is Tony. I used to work in the fortune 100. While there I had an occasion to bond with a friend who needed my assistance to right a great injustice. He died a couple years later of mesothelioma. I went to see a psychic last year, not just any psychic one who takes 6 months to see. She knew my friends name, told me he was my guide, told me I would eventually read people and that I had more raw ability than even herself. Many of her insights have become reality which is the best way to gauge her abilities. Anyhow, my friend John comes and shows me an automatic car ( I love stick) he further explains he is showing me the automatic because I cant shift due to a left leg weakness. A few weeks after he told me that a second disc from a motorcycle accident blew out onto an S2 nerve and I have not had command of my left leg since. A place like this is nice because I can say all this in anonymity so if people judge me I don't know them and they truly don't know me or my usual dismissal of such events. Anyhow, I'm here to learn more about spiricom, I believe I might be one of the people who could use it's potential or at least I'm being led to believe that...