View single post by Paul
 Posted: Dec 20th, 2011 08:55 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Paul

I'm a sensitive and a rescue medium here In the UK, 1st my friend we have many things In common, I to believe we are not here to make a fortune from others miss-fortunes. I do very few 1-1 reads now as my path has led me away from readings, I generally read for those who have lost a child or friends that need closure and this has upset many local mediums by not charging for my services.
 My rescue work Is only ever based on expense's, as you can imagine It can be a costly thing, you can go from a simple cleansing which Is of very low cost, to full investigation which can run up quite a bill.

I feel I should give you a short insight In to my work and how I work.....

I work with light, energy, psychometry, and voice vibration In general, the word GIFT or GIFTED however Is something I am not and It's my opinion neither Is anyone else, some of us have abilities that are tuned In to a different vibration than the masses no more know less, everyone Is physic. It's vanity and stardom many seek, both negative traits which can have major consequences when working In rescue work as many have found.

Distance may seem at first a problem but when dealing with energy It Is of little importance If the right tools are used, passed energy's or demonic forces do not have to be tied down by human limitations, time exists to life's clock not mans, distance just the same. We are earth bound spirits not the energy of a person that has not passed over, they are caught between vibrations often only one up from our own, demonic forces have an ability to jump from vibration to vibration, they are able to search out door ways opened often by want to be mediums or the general public who plays with things they can't begin to understand.

If you think I maybe able to help with an on-going issue or any future event please message me and I'll reply asap.

Paul.