View single post by Paul
 Posted: Dec 18th, 2011 03:05 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Paul

Ive found a burial ground which changed the history book over here on the Wirral In the UK, a battle had been fought In 972 approx 15miles up the coast line from a cleansing I had done which forged the land scape I see today, a mass grave had never been found after many searches by local historians looking for a place In the national geographic, some might say more by accident, I'd say chosen I became involved and found the site quite easy to be honest miles from were It had been suggested It was. The land was soaked In blood and many had died a horrible and slow death including women and children. Some 14 souls still remained trapped by darkness and fear, I helped pass all the souls on and now there Is a stone being placed on the spot to remember those who were slain.
I would very much like to get involved with helping the authority's here In the United Kingdom but to date Its not seen as credible so for now I wait, I believe when the time Is right such things will happen.
One other thing I hope you don't mind me mentioning, many presume being able to link with spirit energy Is a gift, I assure It Is not for 101 reasons, being sensitive you pick up all the energy's thoughts feelings emotions pain the list Is endless, the word gift I feel sets us up higher than the masses which we are not "that alone Is a negative thought and action", for what ever reason In this life span some can interact with spirit and have an ability to link that's stronger than most.
The gift Is In the message you may pass to one who needs comfort and closure, we are all only as good as the energy's that chose to use us to interact.
In rescue work there Is no gift there Is only keeping a balance.
I mean know offense to any mediums or sensitives, this Is only my opinion after having to live a lie for so many yrs of my childhood and scared half to death due to others beliefs and ridicule.

Blessings to all
Paul.