View single post by JotaPedrosoBR
 Posted: Dec 9th, 2011 11:16 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
JotaPedrosoBR

Spider wrote: I blame man for his distortion of what anyone's "Higher Being" interpretation may be, and using it as a weapon to injure and destroy a fellow human being.  What stuck out in my mind was a story and photograph I had read and seen on a news site on the internet.  Here a small little Jewish girl had written "From Danielle" with flowers painted on it, on the side of a bomb that the Israeli's were going to launch against the poor Palestinians.  That sickened me more than any bloody war footage I had ever seen before.  I am sure the ancestors and spirits of the Palestinians cried for not only themselves, but for the poor delusional child that had been taught all this ugliness.

Organized relgion can inhibit free thinking. It has been used since time beginning to control the masses.

I guess I better stop now, this is too much for me to think about at this time. 

In Portuguese.
Eu culpo o homem por sua distorção do que ninguém Superior Bein interpretação pode ser, e usá-lo como uma arma para ferir e destruir um ser humano.

O que fora preso em minha mente era uma história e fotografia que eu tinha lido e visto em um site de notícias na internet.

Aqui uma menina pequena judia tinha escrito `` De Danielle ´´com flores pintadas sobre ele, do lado de uma bomba que o de Israel iam lançar contra os pobres palestinos.

Que sickened me mais do que qualquer filmagem sangrenta guerra que eu já tinha visto antes.

Tenho a certeza de os ancestrais e espíritos dos palestinos não só chorou por si mesmos, mas para a criança pobre delirante que havia sido ensinado toda a fealdade isso.

Relgion organizado pode inibir o livre pensamento. Ela tem sido usada desde o início de tempo para controlar as massas. Acho melhor eu parar agora, isso é demais para mim pensar neste momento.

Hello friend, my sister Spider , is right in what you say, but I imagine they are misinterpretations that men do, and for me the greatest example of perfection, superiority of human life, this in Christianity, morality of Jesus Christ, the examples of love that has given us. I notice also that religion was often used evil to dominate, and that's a shame, it was sad, but I am a Christian, a spirit, a researcher at ITC. All the best to my friend from USA. Sincerely, from southern Brazil. Jota Pedroso. Visit my page: Conversations with the side of it. http://dialogoscomoladodela.blogspot.com/