View single post by JotaPedrosoBR
 Posted: Dec 8th, 2011 10:48 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
JotaPedrosoBR

Spider wrote: I have to agree with you.  I was raised Roman Catholic, and left the church after the death of my Mother.  I never felt any real 'grace' while growing up, and if one questioned the church and it's doctrines, well, you were just asking for trouble!!  It felt too ritualistic at times.  My Mother was very devout, so I guess it came down to my participating and not asking questions was done to please my Mother.  As a child I was convinced that my calling in life was to become a Bride of Christ.  Those who know me now could not fathom this choice!!  Not that I am some evil sort of person, no, far from it.  I just couldn't reconcile the church's teachings and apply them to my life.

So much death and destruction has come from organized religion.  I will take my chances when it comes my time and hope for the best.  There are too many good people of all types of religions and belief systems to say that one way is better than another.  The "My God is better than your God" business has got to go!  Period!!

Eu tenho que concordar com você. Fui criada católica romana, e deixou a Igreja após a morte de minha mãe. Eu nunca senti qualquer 'graça' real enquanto crescia, e se questionou a igreja e doutrinas é, bem, você estava pedindo para ter problemas! ...Ela se sentia muito ritualístico, por vezes.

Minha mãe era muito devota, então eu acho que ele veio até a minha participantes e não fazer perguntas foi feito para agradar a minha mãe.

Quando criança, eu estava convencido de que minha vocação na vida era se tornar uma noiva de Cristo.

Aqueles que me conhecem agora, não podia compreender esta escolha! Não que eu seja algum tipo de pessoa mal, não, longe disso. Eu simplesmente não conseguia conciliar os ensinamentos da Igreja e aplicá-las à minha vida.

The friend is right, are true. For me it was the doctrine of spirits contained in the basic works of codification books  Allan Kardeck, and Leon Denis,

I explained what was best about the Spirit world, closer to the truth, because the Spirit, is not a religion, constituted with dogma, a leader and a Pope, etc., but a triple doctrine, which with Temne relationship: Religion, Philosophy and Science. this is what most in accordance with the facts observed by me in these my more than 30 years  studying these phenomena witty, tci, tcm, evp, Spiritualism, in theory and practice. I have learned a lot from the doctrine of spirits, Spiritism, much taught me and teaches me, clarifying for me almost all my doubts, because of so many things.  is this doctrine, I discovered why so many things, and phenomena that parcipei, saw, and understood, Through The Spiritist doctrine, that there is no supernatural,

and that everything within the laws of nature, but is nots who still do not understand all the laws involved in nature. Cordially.