View single post by fratka
 Posted: May 3rd, 2007 09:06 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
fratka

Frank,

I know exactly what you mean. This field is thankless a lot of the time but there are more people who learn from what you have posted than people who criticize or don't understand.  Those are the people I keep going for...the ones who have sincere interest. I don't do the linear sweep because it confuses me during the playback (it messes with my hearing). I do direct voice on a static frequency and it seems to be working well for me. The voices are getting clearer and you can tell our spirit friends are modulating the signal and even changing the modulation to make it clearer.

I'm not sure if Misty told you or not but they confused me with you the other day and called me princess. I was like, "thats Frank S's nickname"...LOL.

Anyway, you are not ignored and your work has been very important. I troll a lot of the forums and webpages and your box has sparked more debate in the paranormal investigation community than anything else I have seen (and I have been in it for over a decade). At the very least you have made more people aware of ITC than the pioneers of the 70s, 80s and 90s. At the most you have created more believers and experimenters all from one radio program. Its the ones that you don't hear about that are experimenting in their garages and basements now.

You have provided the world with a piece of real evidence that just about anyone can do. I'm not sure whether you are aware of that or not. People like you, me, and everyone else who practices ITC, accepts the afterlife and our friends in the beyond as truth are the ones with the burden of changing the thoughts of the world. We have a good start and a lot of support on both sides.

You are appreciated Frank

Best Regards,

Frank R.