View single post by Ty
 Posted: Oct 9th, 2011 05:38 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Ty

Keith--

In regard to most of what you have written, I can understand where you are coming from. However, I personally do not equate seeking feedback with seeking approval. Approval of what, anyway? Despite the many interesting theories one finds on a site such as this, the simple fact is that when it comes to the field of itc research, nothing is written in stone. Thus, the best one can hope for on sites such as itc bridge is to receive and give feedback; without feedback, an experimenter has only his or her own interpretations to rely upon, which is to say that one's evp recordings or itc images will forever remain within the dubious realm of subjective experience only. I think this applies not only to the novice of itc experiments, but also to those who have been in the field for many years.

In regard to those who post spam, I believe I have already stated that I spoke out of frustration. My fellow members may see me as a bit cynical at times, but unlike those who post spam, I DO respect the field of itc research. I offer no apologies to those who don't share that respect.