View single post by Spider
 Posted: Oct 9th, 2011 04:09 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Keith~

This was not a personal attack on you, so please forgive us our frustration.  If I had known there was a way to handle these spammers, trust me I would have done it ASAP!  The mention of the other site was premature on my part, it was just brought o my attention that it appears to be on off shoot another site that a lot of us use to belong to, but sadly had to depart from.  I have just found out who the moderator is, so that'one more reason to try and stay here, and not go there.

We all have a common goal I think,and that is to share knowledge as we learn it.  But it felt like no one was home here!  I guess we all pretty much looked to you for basic direction, maybe that was too much to ask?  It can be hard moving from place to place as many times as you have, I sure wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

But, now that we have gotten your attention, let us try and work things out, please!!  This site has gotten so quiet, it doesn't even seem to be the same place as it was when I first joined!  I am not sure you were aware of the personal interactions between members off site, and that is where we have exchanged a lot of ideas and information.  I think some of us felt that we were pretty much on our own lately.

We are just human,  and how easily we become bored and distracted.  It is good to know this place is here, so we all should try and take advantage of it as much as possible, Moderators and members alike!

help?