View single post by Spider
 Posted: Sep 9th, 2011 01:31 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

That EVP, "boy is she fat!" is one I will never forget, it was too unique and too funny, I couldn't get insulted!!

Experimenting with different objects with water is kind of fun to try.  It is amazing when you can hear someone talking utilizing running water.  Just for fun I wonder what a water fall would produce!  I had mentioned the washing machine, listening to the water fill up gets the best results right at the beginning.  Sounds goofy, but it works.  I can imagine splashing water continuously could produce results also.

It makes me wonder that if folks would just slow down and take the time to listen to what is going on in his or her's environment, they'd be surprised at what they might hear.   I know it was a bit of a shock at first when I started 'listening', but when recorded, I was able to let others hear what I was hearing, and then some!

Debbie, that darn Gary will go where ever and when ever he wants to!!  I can imagine some of them have had a great laugh while silently observing us go about our day, I have had to reckon myself that no matter where I am, there is someone there.

I have a strange thing happen in my bathroom, and it never fails to snap me into attention in the middle of the night while having to use the bathroom.  As I am going about my business, all of a sudden a sharp 'snap' sound happens, almost like someone flicked their finger hard on the shower door.  At first I thought it was a settling sound, or a contraction of some sort going on, but it has occurred in any type weather temperature, and it doesn't matter where I am in the room. It will happen sometimes as if like a greeting before I take more than a step into the room.  I and my husband have tried to duplicate it, taking turns to see if by standing in a certain place in the room would make it happen.  But the strangest part is when I asked them to make that sound to let me know if they were there, and they did upon command!  Now that kind of flipped me out!!  I had at one time hadn't heard it for awhile, and I went as far to ask where the person was who makes the noise was lately.  Nothing happened, but once I was just outside the door, 'pop!' I heard the sound.  This has been going on sporadically for quite a few years now.  I expect it now!

Briah, if you get any more examples, please post them!  It is quite interesting!