View single post by Spider
 Posted: Sep 9th, 2011 03:56 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Briah, your story  matches my experiences when showering!!  I had started noticing as I first ran the shower before I got in, someone speaking, But what really got to me was when I was letting the water run over my head was when it and still does become the clearest!  I finally had to block them out talking, it became too distracting and I was running out of hot water!! LOL  I still occasionally ask a couple of questions, or answer back when I shower, depending on if I feel like engaging them.  I will tell you a quick story, quite funny in fact.

I laid my recorder on the table in my dining room, went around the corner to shower, leaving it to record while I did my busines.  Upon replay, I hear a man's voice, very clearly say "Boy, is she fat!"  I had such a good laugh at that one!  I am a big gal, so he spoke the truth!  But from that time I had to declare some privacy, please while I went about my business.  Some complied, but a few thought they'd still hang around anyways!

I hope you can get a some more of these shower  recordings for us to listen to, so far so good!  As for using a fast or slow stream of water, I guess it may depend on what type of sink you have, mine is stainless steele, and as the water hits the sink, it makes a good amount of sound, in a ceramic or stone sink, it is different, not as much sound is produced.  I found that while using my cement wash sink connected to my washing machine.  I had to run the water harder to get the same results.

Again, great recording!!