View single post by joecioppi
 Posted: Sep 7th, 2011 10:27 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
joecioppi

Dear Robert and friends on this forum,

I've come to the conclusion that the intelligence that is behind electronic voice phenomenon is in the very nature of random behavior. Since electronic noise is by nature random, we can detect intelligence there.

The Raudive diode is merely a low threshold germanium diode that detects vocal frequencies in atmospheric electronic noise. If the source of noise is eliminated by near absolute zero temperatures, the vocal frequencies will be eliminated too. In the case of atmospheric noise, the cooling of a detector will not diminish the noise unless the detector stops functioning.

I think the voices are integral to the noise and cannot be easily separated by super cooling. If the intelligence contained in vocal frequencies can be sorted by computer or merely the human mind, the noise with no message can be stripped from the message.

Using a microprocessor and a speech synthesizer, I have generated spoken words detected in radio noise from blank channels.

However, intelligence may be detected by fortune telling methods that do not use electronics in any way. Common methods all use random behavior to produce messages to the operator. Tarot is shuffled cards, I Ching is symbols built from random numbers generated by coin tosses.
Even the kids toy eightball gives intelligent answers.

Joe