View single post by robertcb
 Posted: Aug 11th, 2011 12:59 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
robertcb

I wonder if anyone tried to very low temperatures.
I mean performance of classical electronic acoustic noise generator, eg on the basis of Zener diode or germanium diode, or something called "Raudive diode."
Raudive diode is connected to the microphone input recording device (instead of a microphone). except that this element generates noise schłodziłbym to the lowest temperature, preferably by immersing in liquid helium (a few K) or even in liquid nitrogen (tens of K).
EVP in my opinion is formed on the principle of modulation of the stream of free electrons, which are subject to phenomena such as tunneling, quantum fluctuation.
Thermal noise - the movement of free electrons - from high temperatures is so strong that it completely drowns out any signals (voices).
Each microphone, the transistor - and thus microphone amplifier in the recording device - a so-called. self noise, which is precisely the movement of free electrons.
This is because any votes would not normally hear, and only after playing the recording, because they do not arise on the basis of sound wave excitation diaphragm microphone, but at the quantum level, just as the modulation noise of semiconductor own recording device.
At very low temperatures, thermal noise almost disappears, then it comes into play normally outgrown by noise - Quantum coherence of electrons, which may be modulated by nature intangible, creating EVP.
For this reason, cooled to near absolute zero as possible - CCD professional astronomical telescopes, registering the farthest corners of the universe.
If someone has access to very low temperatures - can perform the experiment.