View single post by drrh
 Posted: Jul 22nd, 2011 02:30 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
drrh

Hi guys, I've just been reading what has been going on lately.  I too can hear them real time.  Alot!!!  LOL  Lisa (Spider) and I know each other pretty well.  We both have a lot of the same experiences and that is how we met talking about it.  One thing I do when they are talking and won't stop is to just walk away and ignore them.  Turn off the fan, water, etc.  The things I can hear them talking on.  Like right now I have a de-humidifier going and I can hear them talking but the TV is on so it's just like background nose that I can't make out unless I would listen on purpose.   And I have been sleeping with ear plugs for quite a while now because I can't sleep with them talking to me.   This is mostly through fan noise.   I could turn off the fan but it gets too hot even with the air on so hence the ear plugs.  Funny thing with me is I seem to hear only from people that I know that have passed on. One of my best friends, Gary, passed in 2001 and I hear him the most.  He seems to be the dominant one.  I'll here someone say to him, Give me the telephone, and he says no.  I ask what kind of telephone is he talking on and he says it's similar but not exactly a telephone.   I have another friend Tom that had a heart attack and died in 1995 that I usually only hear in the car when the AC or heat is on.   It's all very strange I know.  And crazy, and funny Gary tells me sometimes You're not crazy!  You can hear us, I don't know how but you can.   He's right,  I don't know how I can hear him either, it just happened one day.   And he gets nasty too sometimes and says he hates me and stuff like that.   I hope someday we really get an answer to why this happens to some of us but not all.   I do know that once they know you can hear, they don't seem to want to shut up!  LOL 

Hang in there!  I hope sometime it will be funny to you as it is for me.   I  only recorded once lately after another friend Ronnie had passed.  And I asked Lisa for help.  But I don't seem to need a recorder anymore, I can hear them without.  I would pick more stuff on the recorder though I know.   Sometimes it gets too overwhelming so I backed off recording for awhile.

Well enough of that for now,  take care,

Debbie