View single post by Spider
 Posted: Jul 20th, 2011 05:02 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

I am glad to hear your 'idiots' are gone!!  It makes for confusing conversation when someone is interfering with what you are doing!

You talked about them talking to each other, I have listened in on a few heated exchanges between spirits, and it seems no different after someone dies as opposed to when they were alive when it comes to a good arguement!  When I go to record, I give them a heads up about what I am about to do, and what I want to talk about.  Otherwise I have found that they will continue to talk amongst themselves until they are good and ready!  And I only record in 3-5 minute sessions, if it is longer, it makes it so much harder to decipher what is being said.

Getting them to 'tell the truth' may be harder than you think.  They will say things that won't make sense until later after you have had a chance to think about them, or they will send you on a wild goose chase, and go totally off subject.  It takes time to discern these recordings, and even though what they may say is in real time.

let us know how it all goes!!