View single post by inquisitive15
 Posted: Jul 20th, 2011 03:17 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
inquisitive15

Hi

the ''martian'' thing kind of freaked me out because of one evp that I have recorded on July 1st and posted on this forum which is quite clear with an odd vibration ( I am a startavix... stop fro )

all the idiots have been gone for a couple of days.  I did some recording yesterday with an English speaking person present and the comments were still all in French and more general. I assume that they are communicating with me personally and this will not be about other people for the most part.

I did ask for a specific person once, two men spirits were telling me that she was gone, then I was asking why, they kept telling me that she was gone but not really answering, finally on my 3rd attempt, the woman came out bursting (the most clear evp I ever received; I actually thought that there was a person in my room) ''c'est assez'' ( this is enough), on the reverse it said ''tu le savais''(you knew). I did not believe that she was gone as I just knew she was still there. Then the men spirits and her exchanged a few insults. Some of them do lie, I just have to learn who is who and how to get them to tell the truth.