View single post by Spider
 Posted: Jul 20th, 2011 02:30 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Hi~~!

No, I have never used any type of voice recognition software.  I suppose it would be very helpful for some people.  If you ever do use it, please let me know what the outcomes are!

What ever name you were given, perhaps you should try and engage this person again!  Before you record, ask those around you to contact ____, and please, if he is present, can he come forward and talk to you?  I would attempt this first before going to any family member.  You never can tell, he may be just waiting for you to talk to again!!

As for the color blue, this makes me wonder if 'they' see the world as being in different colors.  The reason I say this, I have a few recordings that the spirit's refer to things as being the color green?!!?At the times of these recordings, there wasn't anything prominent that was green in the surroundings.  So maybe they do see in a different color spectrum than we do!

Saying 'martian' is kind of strange!!  I wonder exactly in what context  do they mean?    Now that would be worth asking about again, don't you think??  Try asking and see what kind of response you get!!