View single post by Spider
 Posted: Jul 20th, 2011 11:07 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Hello again~~!

I wouldn't put too much faith in what certain spirits are telling you, they are known to play games with a person, even as going far enough to pretend they are someone else!  If you are starting to recognize voices, that is very good!  Also, remember there are some that will try and intimidate the others, for what ever reason.  Some think they are the un-appointed 'boss', and try to order others around.

For them to talk about something as mundane as blue berries, I am sure it was to just throw you off the original conversation!  For someone to predict your future, how can any of us be 100% sure of anything?  Are they saying this because they have heard you talk about this in the past?

As for wishing only to get the best spirits around, if only it was that easy!!  Just as in life, we don't have a choice as to who we run into on a daily basis.  The kind looking man sitting next to us on the bus may be a horrible child abuser, the young lady  walking past us who looks like she is a prostitute, may actually be a nurse!  So it is hard to tell what type of person we will have a chance to interact with.  I guess the only way to keep some control of who speaks with you is to see how they initially treat you, and then you interact with them accordingly.

I know when I come across someone who is verbally abusive is that I will tell them I refuse to talk to them.  They are welcome to speak with me as long as they can be respectful, and I in turn will treat them as such.  I have to put them on my mental 'ignore' list, just to keep my sanity at times!!  For the most part though, I come across many more nice people than not, and that is good!

I agree that men have more of a tendency to say something nasty in a sexual manner, but I have found women to be equally just generally mean and bad tempered too at times.  It just depends on their personalities!!

Hopefully things will become easier as time goes on for you!