View single post by inquisitive15
 Posted: Jul 19th, 2011 07:05 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
inquisitive15

Hello,

I did a brief session this morning. Again I always start be reviewing my previous recording and after 5 minutes maximum it gets taken over. This time they clearly said ''we have arrived''.
To summarize things, the spirit world has told me many times that I will marry a specific person, they have repeated it numerous times. A man and a woman on my records were trying to say the opposite this morning. The said that he bought a ring for another person (according to the facts that I know here on earth, I find that very unlikely). I recognized one voice as one of the idiot. The other spirits we keeping the original story.

I went to eat, and when I came back on the computer, one of the idiot told me ''you just ate, we saw you eating''. Then they continued with their story (the one against the other version) so I told them that I just want the truth, I told them I would stop the recording and to get out. I resumed after a few minutes and all they would talk about was blueberries (it was very clear). I do not have any blueberries here. It is kind of funny at first, but listening to 2 guys going on about wanting blueberries is not very interesting. I just feel that for some spirits they are so low that this was the best that they could do as opposed to telling lies, talking about sex or insulting me...I am not sure.

I just wish that I could only get the best spirits around...