View single post by Spider
 Posted: Jul 19th, 2011 06:07 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

It seems you are making good decisions as you are going along.  It is that you are now very aware of them being around you!  I do suppose that there will always be one in the group that likes to stretch the truth, but as long as you stay aware, it won't cause any damage.  And to have experienced precognitive dreams and it comes true, that is something I am sure you are now hyper aware of and will be looking for it.

The blue skies amd wings will be referenced because they know you feel comfortable with the concept.  And as for size, I am sure they can squeeze into very tiny spaces, just to be close to you.  I found in one recording I had done in my bathroom, 14 people gave thier names!  It is just a tiny bathroom, so I had to imgaine all these folks crowded in there together.   Another session I had done in my bedroom one night, I was told there were 10 people 'sleeping'(as they reported it!) in my room each night when I go to sleep.  Again, I pictured people all over my bedroom, vying for a place to rest at while I slept at night!

I guess just be patient as this all unfolds.  It is indeed an iteresting event to be a part of!