View single post by inquisitive15
 Posted: Jul 19th, 2011 05:03 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
inquisitive15

Hello

I asked if they lie because a few people have warned me about lying spirits. In the last few years I have had many dreams that turned out to be precognitive. The dreams were about my future, but I did not want to believe the ones about a particular topic. The dreams have now stopped and the spirits have told me the same thing on the traditional recordings and now the live recordings. It is all aligned with all the medium readings that I have had over the last 2 years and also with what my grand-mother told me in the readings, the dreams and in recordings.I think I believe them now.

They must be telling the truth because something that was just told to me a few days ago just happened yesterday.

I have asked them why I was getting this kind of communication. One told me that my wings were blue, another one said that I was receptive. They told me that they were here to bring me my blue sky.

I was asking about the size because one said he was under my blanket as I was on my laptop laying on my bed. I told him to get out from there and I shook the blanket.

again, thanks for sharing