View single post by Spider
 Posted: Jul 19th, 2011 03:53 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

You ask if 'good' spirits lie.  I suppose they are capable of telling a white lie every now and then, depending on the circumstances., just as we do when we are alive. Is there a reason you ask this?

Because the spirit world has a lot of the unknown in it, is it is possible, for a not so nice spirit to pretend to have your best interest at heart?  When the opposite may be true?  I had a fellow that started out to be very nice, that is until I found out from the others that he was being a bully, and intimidating a lot of the others.  He had to go!  And go he did.

I guess you have to use good judgement when it comes to believing those who claim to be your spirit guides.  I myself do not have a spirit guide, but I hear of many people who say they do.  As long as someone isn't telling you to do bad things, it might be worth listening to what they have to say.  Remember though, those spirits around you pretty much know everything about you, just by being able to observe you without you even knowing it.  We truly have no secrets!!

Instead of calling them negative spirits, call them plain just negative people!  Oh yes the men can be raunchy, and part of it is because they can see you, and you may not even be aware of them, and they take advantage of this aspect!!  A free peep-show!  But I have come across some skanky women, ones who made comments about my husband and son's 'anatomy'!!  If they were creeps in life, they are creeps in death. 

I like the Celine Dion 'treatment'................if it works in getting rid of them, so be it!  I am glad they are going away, it shows you will not put up with their nonsense!

As to why they come to some and not others, I'd like you to ask them this question, and see what answer you get from them.  You may be surprised.  It may be as simple as they know you can hear them and others cannot.  It may be that simple.  Some crave that 'live' interaction, that link to the living.  You had asked in another post how big they were........what made you ask this?? I just wondered!

Hope you can feel better about these things!  Be patient!