View single post by dkenda
 Posted: Jul 18th, 2011 11:18 AM
Full Topic
dkenda

Lisa, You bring up a whole lot of interesting points!!  I've heard comments referring to me as a 'big light'  At times, might they be alluding to a physical entity in the space?  They tend to retreat to the ceiling when there are a lot of people present- our energy might be 'too much' for them...don't know for sure.

Have also heard physical people (speaking on recording during an out of body experience) commenting on the temperature 'out of body' as "cold in here" (without the 98.6 degree organic suit) and "very bright."

Have not heard anyone talking about food -other than to identify something that they especially liked in life.  My grandmother talked about her 'favorite candy' -she loved peppermint discs and at the time I was enjoying a cup of peppermint tea I'd just brewed.  Subsequently I asked whether they could 'encounter' food in any real way -the reply, "Yes."  (Perhaps they pass through it on the energetic level??)  After hearing this on occasion I purposefully try to cook things they might enjoy 'aromatically.'