View single post by Spider
 Posted: Jul 18th, 2011 10:51 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Once again, as I tried to reply to you, my computer malfunctioned!  I apologize of you received a partial reply.  So I am going to try again, and hope it goes thru!!

What you describe is what a lot of us here in the forum have or had felt when this type of revelation came to us/them.

I have a different type of situation going on with me.  When I record for EVP's, upon reviewing them, I am able to hear the entire conversation going on, not just the occasional word or phrase.  When I would present my results people were very skeptical of them, saying it was impossible to be able to hear what I was reporting.  It wasn't until the responses I would give hit a nerve with someone, such as getting a name or a place, or an observation correct, things that could be backed up with hard records, or verified personally by someone involved.  I felt like a total freak, since there seemed to be no one out there hearing things the way I did.  I researched all over the internet, talking to all kinds of people involved with the paranormal, trying to find someone with similar experiences.  I finally found a lady named Debby Constantino, she has a website, http://www.spirits-speak.com , whom I was able to talk to at great length.  It was a relief to find someone else that could hear the way I do.  I didn't feel so isolated anymore, and she encouraged me not to pay any attention to those who challenged me.  I know what I am hearing, period!!

I know it feels weird to know that they can describe what you are wearing, what you are eating, even what you may be thinking, all that personal stuff!  I wish there was something I could say to make you feel more at ease with what is happening to you.  If you show a lot of fear and negativity, they can utilize that as a form of energy in which to manifest and speak. It took me a very long time to convince myself that I was in ZERO danger.  I had to learn to be brave and fearless, even if I didn't feel that way inside!  Oh, things still startle me, but I refuse to give into fear.  No time for it, and it is a waste of energy.  Eventually I got the message across.  All the little tricks and games stopped, pretty much.

As to choosing your life path,  all I can suggest is for you to follow your 'gut instinct', that inner voice we all have.  Most times we already know what we need to do, but we put it off or try to ignore it, for what ever reason.  When the time is right, I think you will know it.

I don't know if anything I have said has helped you out or not.  Just follow your heart.
 I hope things will be better shortly.

Lisa

Last edited on Jul 18th, 2011 10:55 AM by Spider