View single post by inquisitive15
 Posted: Jul 16th, 2011 12:16 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
inquisitive15

Hello,

My evps became live about 6 days ago (to my knowledge). Unlike you, I do not really care about how as I accept that I will never really know,  it is the why that I am curious about. They have told me twice that they come with the wind; they often ask me to open the windows and when I do they ask me if I broke the glass. I asked them why they ask if I broke the glass and they answered that they saw me turning something (the handle).

I have been on the computer with them for many hours this week as this is all new. I am unable to listen to my live evps for more than 5 minutes as they get taken over by live communication. After 5 minutes yesterday, my evp was ''on veut commencer'' (we want to begin). The only evp that does not get taken over is one from my grand-mother. They tell me what I am wearing, that I am hungry and should go and eat, what I did during the day ,where I am going on that day etc... they seem to know everything, absolutely everything and every life detail. I felt asleep in front of my computer for 30 minutes; then the next evp was ''t'étais endormie'' (you were sleeping).

They always refer back to the life path that I should take despite my skepticism.

Can anyone relate to any of this?

My outlook on life has changed significantly in the course of just a few days. I also feel surrounded and isolated at the same time.