View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: Jul 16th, 2011 11:40 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

Lisa, you are so right, it becomes second nature to us and becomes our reality. To us it is not weird, or unbelievable, or scary. I'm like you, when things happen I always want to know the "how" because the "why" is obvious. The "how" is what got me into experimenting with various pieces of equipment and research to detect how energy works. I get so many e-mails, stories, and photos from all around the globe because of my website, and although some people recognize what is happening is of a spiritual nature, most of them are scared and worried that they are going crazy or have brain tumors or something is wrong with them. There is so much fear out there and TV programs on the paranormal are only spreading the fear factor because that is what causes good ratings. To me they are doing a dis-service to those who really want to learn and know more. Spirit is around us and you don't have to turn out the lights to find them in the dark. Skin irritations are a natural occurrence from sensitivity to high EM fields and has nothing to do with a spirit attacking someone. Energy can never be earthbound in a particular house or building as it is free flowing. Once people understand how energy works, you also understand that it is not something to be scared of.