View single post by inquisitive15
 Posted: Jul 13th, 2011 03:47 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
inquisitive15

Hi again,

I was never really concerned until the live communication started happening and some idiots started to show up. I kind of know the voice of one now and all the idiots so far have been men. All the women seem nice, so far.

I was at work today, it was very quiet and all of a sudden the customers who walked in commented on how nice it smelled when they walked in, (kind of like a spa one said). My coworker noticed that it was kind of like if someone had just sprayed the air all of a sudden. We are not into selling perfume or similar, the store is small and was very quiet. Interestingly, I did not smell anything and my nose is usually quite sensitive. They often come at work, so I am not surprised, maybe just a reminder that most of them are nice.

They keep sending me messages about marriage. Two years ago, I was saying outloud to my mother that I would never remarry and my laptop which was on my laps shut itself off automatically. I started to laugh and thought, it looks like someone disagrees. The other day at work we were talking about marriage and the light started flickering. My evps are full of messages about marriage.

My coworkers know that I have spirits following me as I had to tell them because of some things that were happening. A few minutes later my coworker who was playing some game on facebook ( yes we do get bored when we have no customers) yelled, hey your spirit just printed my game. As she was playing, the image on the screen from her game came out of the printer. She swore that she never pressed the printscreen button. When I asked her what exactly she was doing when it printed she told me that she was building a chapel.

It is good to know that after many years you have not came across anything really bad, so I will keep that in mind. thank you kindly.