View single post by Spider
 Posted: Jul 13th, 2011 03:01 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Hello again!

If you were to ask a lot of us on the forum, you will find that some  felt the way you do, that they were not actively looking for this, but somehow it has been presented to them.  We all have a story to tell as to how this happnend.  I used the same word as you did, "Freak".  I just did not understand it, and wanted to know, "why me?"

In all my years of doing this, the vast majority of spirits I interact with were virtually unknown to me.  It was thru careful interaction that I now know how to recognize certain spirits by their voices, and many have freely given me their names.  I have had some here with me for years.  They were existing in my home way before we moved into here.  It is not unheard of that most people's homes have spirits already there, it is just that some of the spirits like to remain undetected, thus showing no activity that they are even there.

My first EVP was gotten quite by accident.  In my childhood home, we had a recorder which my brother used to record a Riki Lake show.  It was upon replay that it was heard: "Why are you hunting me?" said by a gravelly voiced older man.  At that point my brother wanted the recording out of the house, he was too frightened by it all.

I don't know if this will make you feel any better, but eventually this all becomes second nature, and it will feel like it has always been this way. 

Nothing surprises me anymore, I may get startled when something major happens, but after a moment, I become more inquisitive than anything else.  I want to know more.

It sounds like you have had quite a time of it lately.  I do hope you will be able to adjust to it.

Lisa